Made a somewhat big change last night. We’ll call it 1.6, since 1.0 was the “Notacon Edition”, and 1.5 was the stable version of that which was finished a few weeks ago.
- Note “0” is now a rest.
- “CV” (ok, PWM masquerading as 0-5V CV) and Gate outputs. S-Trigger (for my MG-1) coming soon.
- Added 9V battery clip, so it can run on batteries. Yay! Should add a real power switch for that, though.
Construction – I need to update the schematic to reflect reality, but the original “plan” schematic is here.
Differences between that schematic and reality:
- The A,B, and C inputs on the CD4051 connect to pins 6,7 and 8 on the Arduino
- Arduino pin 9 goes to the tip of a 1/4″ jack (CV)
- Arduino pin 5 goes to the tip of a 1/4″ jack (Gate)
- For S-Trig, follow the “V-Trig to S-Trig” instructions here. I’ll be adding an additional jack for this, probably tonight. (hey, then I can have a duet of MG-1 and my soon-to-be-finished Sound Lab)
- None of the LED/Start/Stop/Clock stuff is implemented yet. The more of that which gets done, the closer we are to being “2.0”. Stay tuned.
- available here: sequencer_1.pde
I’ll have to whip up a demonstration video or something like that. I tried it with my somewhat wonky MG-1 last night (yeah, even though it triggers weird with gate rather than S-Trig, it still mostly worked) – it was like instant Jack Dangers.